UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021. Free Tablet, UP Mukhyamantri Scheme 2021. Registration for free coaching.. Eligibility. Documents..Apply online..
There are many such students in Uttar Pradesh who are unable to get coaching due to weak financial condition. For such students, the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 (UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2021). This scheme has been started by Yogi government for the students preparing for competitive exams like IAS, IPS, NDA, CDS, NEET and JEE. Under the scheme free coaching will be provided to all such students who want to prepare for these exams. The selected candidate will also be given a free tablet.
|UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2021 Short Details:|
|Name of Program||UP Abhyudaya Scheme 2021|
|Details About||Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Apply Online, Registration|
|Issued by||Govt of Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Benefits||Govt provided Coaching for Economical Weaker Section Students, provide free laptop|
UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Scheme 2021
A lot of arrangements have been made under the UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 . Under the scheme, Syllabus and Question Bank will also be made available to the students at the divisional level. Along with giving online study material to the students, offline classes will also be given. Under the UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021, a YouTube portal has been started for providing coaching for JEE, NEET. Also online page as well as YouTube channel has been started for NDA candidates. Under the scheme, student coaching centers have also been made available where students can take classes physically as well.
Students living in Uttar Pradesh who are preparing for other exams including government services can register for this scheme and get free coaching. All the necessary information related to this scheme like who is eligible for the scheme and documents required for the scheme and how to apply are given in this article.
Objectives of Abhyudaya Yojana
Objective of Abhyudaya Scheme 2021
- The main objective of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yoajna 2021 is to provide free coaching to the students preparing for civil services and entrance examinations.
- Through this scheme, those students who are unable to take coaching for the examination due to weak financial condition will be given free coaching.
- The bright students of the state will be encouraged through this scheme.
- Under the scheme, free coaching is being given in the state itself, so students will not have to go out of the state.
Under the scheme, the responsibility of providing study material to the students has been entrusted to the Uttar Pradesh Administration and Management Academy. Apart from this, the responsibility of running and honoring the centers at the divisional level will also be with the Academy.
Process of implementation of Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
Implementation Process of Abudaya Yojana 2021
- The Uttar Pradesh state government has constituted a 6 member state level committee for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the best faculty in the state and country will be made available to the students of the state to provide coaching.
- To guide the youth, coaching institutes have been opened in the divisional area.
- Along with this, students will also be connected through virtual medium so that coaching can also be provided to those students who cannot reach the divisional headquarters.
- The coaching faculties started under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana will be endowed with technical facilities.
- The coaching in the coaching institutes will be provided by the qualified officers of the state, IAS, IPS, IFS, PCS etc. Along with this subject experts will also be involved in providing coaching.
- Teachers associated with the medical and engineering fields will provide medical and engineering coaching to the students.
Coaching of examinations to be provided under the scheme
All Exam List for Coaching
- Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- UP Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Subordinate Services Commission (SSSC)
- Paramilitary force
- Central Police Force (CRPF)
- BEd (B.Ed)
Benefits and Features of UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021
Benefits & Features
- Syllabus and question bank will be made available under the scheme for the beneficiary students of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2021.
- The implementation of the scheme will be done under the supervision of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- Under the scheme, guest lectures will be made available for the students by the experts of the concerned subject.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will be 1000000 students preparing for different examinations in the state.
Eligibility & Documents for the scheme
Eligibility & Required Documents
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme will be only those students whose condition is financially weak and who come below poverty line.
Documents Required for Abhyudaya Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Process of registration to get free coaching under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
- Students can register for this scheme through online mode.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana. Click Here
- Here you have to click on the button ‘Register’ on the home page.
- On pressing the registration button a new page will open.
- Here you have to select the course for registration in online or offline mode. After selecting your course an enrollment form will open.
- Here you have to enter all the required information like name, phone number, email id, division, qualification, address.
- After filling all the information click on submit button. Now another page will open in front of you. Here you have to verify by filling the requested information.
- The registration process will be completed once your information is successfully verified.
Free Tablet Delivery Information
Under the Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, 10 lakh youth will get tablets, according to the primary plan, about 10 lakh youths registered in ‘Abhyudaya’ are getting ready to give tablets. The board has not issued eligibility to Abi for the distribution of tablets and members of the committee constituted to implement the scheme, but will be issued soon. To prepare for the competitive examinations, the students of the government’s unique “UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana” of free coaching will soon be given a gift of tablets.
How to apply for selection in competent classes
- First of all go to the official website of UP Mukyamantri Abhudaya Scheme 2021. Click Here
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the link of Click for Online Examination for selection to competent classes.
- Now a page will open in front of you. Here you have to fill the email id and 10 digit mobile number and then login. Now the application form will open in front of you. Fill the required information here and then hit the submit button.
User Login Process for Abhyudaya Yojana
- visit the Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2021 official website. Click Here
- Here in the menu of the home page, click on the ‘User Login’ button.
- After this a popup window will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the email id in the given space and fill the check box and press the login button.