Method of Virabhadrasana Yoga Steps of Virabhadrasana Yoga
- First of all, stand straight.
- Keep a distance of 3-4 feet between both the feet.
- Take a long breath and raise both the hands parallel to the ground and turn your head to the right.
- After that, while exhaling, bend your right leg in 90 degrees and bend it slightly to the right.
- Look at the photo to understand how to bend the leg.
- After that stay in this position for some time.
- Do this 5-6 times.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana Yoga Benefits of Virabhadrasana Yoga
- This yoga posture gives strength to the legs and arms.
- Keeps the lower body healthy too.
6. Vriksasana Yoga Vrikasana Yoga
Vrikasana Yoga Method Steps of Vrikasana Yoga
- First of all, stand straight with both your hands beside you.
- After that carefully keep your right leg on the thigh of your left leg and stand straight. Look at the photo to understand.
- After that slowly move the don hands upwards and hold the prayer posture.
- Try to balance in this posture for at least 30-45 seconds.
Benefits of Vrikasana Yoga Benefits of Vrikasana Yoga
7. Setubandhasana Yoga Setubandhasana Yoga
Method of Setubandhasana Yoga Steps of Setubandhasana Yoga
- In this yoga posture, you have to make your body like a bridge.
- First of all, lie down straight on the ground and keep your arms on both sides.
- Lift the lower part of your body as shown in the picture.
- Take a long breath in that posture and hold for about 25-30 seconds.
- After that slowly bring your body down and bring it to the first posture.
- Repeat this yoga asana 4-5 times.
Benefits of Setubandhasana Yoga
- Gives strength to the chest.
- Along with this, the back and back bone is also healthy.
- The worries of the mind are removed.