Method of Sukhasana Yoga Steps of Sukhasana Yoga
- Children can also learn this easy yoga asana in a few minutes.
- First of all, lay a carpet on the floor and bend both the legs and sit down.
- Bend the legs in such a way that the lower part of one leg is visible outside and the other under the thighs of the next leg.
- After that sit straight and keep your spine straight.
- Place the palms of both your hands on your knees and hold the Gyan Mudra.
- Take a deep breath in slowly and exhale slowly.
Benefits of Sukhasana Yoga
- There is a stretch in the spine which helps in elongation of the spine.
- The width of the chest increases.
- The mind gets peace.
- Diseases associated with anxiety, stress and mental fatigue are removed.
Shavasana Yoga Shavasana Yoga
Method of Shavasana Yoga Steps of Shavasana Yoga
- This is a very easy yoga posture but it has very important benefits for the body.
- First of all, take a carpet on a flat place.
- After that lie down facing upwards.
- Keep both your feet apart from a distance.
- After that inhale and exhale slowly for a few minutes.
Benefits of Shavasana Yoga
- This gives rest to the body.
- Improves focus /concentration.z