Some people do not do yoga because they think that yoga is very difficult or they will not be able to do it. Some people start yoga with some such yoga poses which are a bit difficult and provide difficulty in doing in the beginning, due to which they leave yoga.
The practice of yoga should always be started with some easy yoga poses because it can be a bit difficult to do it for the first time. If you are going to start doing yoga, then you can practice the yoga postures given below, then they are very easy and are also beneficial for health.
Today we will tell you 12 easy yoga poses (Types of Yoga Asanas Poses for Beginners Hindi) for beginners as well as will tell about the health benefits available from it. So let’s know what are those yoga postures for the best start?
Best Types of Yoga Asanas Poses for Beginners Hindi (With Picture) PDF Download
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga
Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga Method Steps of Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga
- This is the easiest yoga asana that everyone can do.
- First of all, stand straight and keep the distance left between both the feet.
- After that slowly turn downwards so that a V-like shape will be formed.
- As you can see in the above photo, make a little second between both hands and feet.
- While inhaling, pull your waist backward with the help of your toes. Do not twist your legs and arms.
- By doing this, the back of your body, arms and legs will get a good stretch.
- Take a deep breath and stay in this yoga pose for a while.
Benefits of Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga
- Muscles get stronger.
- Sinus problem is solved.
- The body gets good stretch.
- Blood circulation improves.
2. Tadasana Yoga Tadasana Yoga
Method of Tadasana Yoga Steps of Tadasana Yoga
- First of all, stand straight with the help of your feet.
- Make a little space between your two feet.
- After that, with a long breath, with the help of the fingers of your feet, raise the body slightly and raise both your hands slowly. After that, connect the fingers of the other hand with the fingers of one hand.
- Stay in this posture for at least 15-30 seconds and pull your body up.
- After that slowly bring your hands to the normal position.
Benefits of Tadasana Yoga Benefits of Tadasana Yoga
- This asana proves to be more beneficial for those people who want to increase their height.
- The currency improves.
- Keeps away from spinal problems.